2. Leaving our Trini family... Even their car was sad, overheating soon after we were dropped off at the airport . :(
4. 2 flat bike tires.
5. 8 credit card "customer service" agents, 2 hours later, 0 resolution...yet.
6. A limp launch of The World Cup, even in Little Brazil.
8. A shitious day of anti-climatic World Cup watching. Wrong predictions and Uruguay sucking hard -- but still, not as hard as Greece. Thankfully, Colombia rocked my world... I'd say more, if I knew what is actually going on. So, I won't.
9. Being stuck on a line for 30 minutes with a SMELLY person behind me that had NO sense of personal space. NO, not Mercury Rx, just me being a bitch.
10. 2 days later, still can't get my friend's ginormous TV to change channels....stupid.