Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mars enters Pisces

If you don't like it, don't do it.

I wouldn't call myself lazy, but I certainly do not do things I don't want to do as often as possible. If I don't like it, I understand there is an obvious reason for that, and avoid it at all costs, as I see it as trusting my instincts and a sign to detour, as the goal is always to follow my happiness and if something I am doing doesn't contribute to it on some way, then I will not RSVP to it.... Not to say I am a hedonist, because I do get balance is part of the whole picture and that there are challenges to confront for the ultimate prize, but in the larger sense, I refuse to go against myself and force feelings or actions that are inauthentic...because honestly, it feels so much more agonizing, it would be wrong to submit to it....

So I say with pride I was born with a Mars in Pisces! ...and although most places you would go to, to inquire about these matters would say it's a bad combo, as it's an aggressive planet being strung along by a a dreaming dilly dallier -- all I have to say to that is WTF is actually wrong with that? It's idealism that makes the world go round, and Mars in Pisces is merely that reminder to say fuck it to the shit you don't like to do and focus on the things you do love to do, that have positive connotations, as this is what adds good to your world, as in feeling you have a purpose and being a contributor... and knowing when you're feeling good, to me, it's a sign you're doing good...and moving in the right direction. After all, it's about being who you want to be and no matter the roles you wish to take on, isn't happiness the end result? So even despite the odds, as no one ever knows when they are the exception to the rule, I've always believed on making decisions and taking actions that reinforce you are that one in a million, as in why settle for less?...and this is what Mars is Pisces actually is all about....So, knowing this now, know you have until April 2 to sort it out...

...and on a side note, so apropos to discover this show that I TOTALLY LOVE -- Psychic Kids...I tried watching it before, because I totally love this kind of stuff...but it just never caught on with me...but the other day, I really paid attention and HOLY SHIT, soooooo good! I love how Chip or who ever the psychic that is on (I totally prefer Chip though, bitch totally brings it.) will go through the house, giving their impressions...then the kids get sent in and they do their readings of the situation and HOW CRAZY SIMILAR THEY ALL ARE!!!!!!!....LOVE IT!!!!....and totally have a crazy fascination of Lizzy Borden, that whole thing scares me--and this one is at the Lizzy Borden House!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...click below and get as freaked out as me!