Thursday, April 21, 2011

Venus enters Aries

Me Me Me...

Everybody thinks about who would play them if a biopic of their lives were ever to be made. For me, the choices were always limited, as there aren't many famous Asian celebs out there to choose from...I love, love, love Margaret Cho, and think she would do an awesome and amazing job of reenacting me if need be, but it isn't really such a perfect fit...and my only other choice, Yoko Ono, well, she is just a bit too out of the age range...So who, who would ever have the style, bravado or that je ne sais quoi to pull it off?

For my entire life I was never able to answer this question, "Who can play me?" Which was so sad, as other friends, all other non-Asian friends, were always able to rattle off choice after flattering choice to play them, but me? No. Never--until this week, when I had my startling revelation! Yes, it finally dawned on me that there was someone out there that could do it and do it 110%--JUJUBEE!!!!!!!

YES! Having won my heart over in season 2 of RuPaul's Drag Race, I don't know why I didn't put two and two together until now that she is the girl with the courage, uniqueness, nerve and talent--but now that I have, hoorah, let the bells ring and that 3-D Lifetime movie to begin filming! hee hee ha ha....

Anyway, after I had this epiphany, I told me BFF, and his response was, "DUH!"

Primetime Jujubee:


...and in other interesting facts, I learned Voltaire, Debbie Harry, Nikita Khrushchev, and Mahatma Gandhi are all the same height as me (Celeb Heights) and that my drag name is Lois Carmen Denominator (Drag Name).