Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sun in Virgo

It'll make sense soon...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, today a 5.9 earthquake shook NYC. At that time, I happen to be at my desk, writing my lil horoscopes when my apartment started shaking. Since my building shakes all the time, being close to two bridges, at first it didn't seem like a big deal. I just thought it was heavier traffic or some kind of construction. Only when it went on longer and a little more intense did I get what was going on...

To confirm, I tried Googling to find out, but it wasn't even news yet and no tweets either...I then stuck my head out the door to look around, but all the other buildings around me looked still, but still my building was shaking...Either or, I did know whatever I was doing wasn't what I should of been doing and even after I realized I was suppose to do something, I had to no clue what it was, but before it were to happen, I did know one thing: I wanted to change outfits before doing it, because if I was only going to have one outfit in the world, it wasn't going to be the one I had on...but by the time I made it to my closet (and not because my apartment is so spacious), the shaking stopped...One day, my vanity is going to kill me.