Friday, July 9, 2010

Mercury enters Leo

If you have to talk, make it about you.

The dumbest thing I love to read is the "25 things You Don't Know About Me" in US Magazine. I'll have not the slightest interest in who they might feature, but I read it anyway because I am demented and have this thing for lists... I like when I think who ever profiled is going to be so dull and it turns out that they're actually kind of funny and/or interesting....Of course, my favorite part is reading and pretending to make my list--like if they say they like blue, I think my favorite color...but today, instead of pretending, today I am going to think of 25 things you don't know about me, based on nothing, other than I want to, so here it is:
  1. If I could have one superpower, it'd be instant teleportation for me and anything I touch.
  2. I can solve The Rubik's Cube.
  3. I'm a goofy foot.
  4. I'll judge a guy's sex style by the way he eats.
  5. I love disaster movies, almost as much as horror.
  6. If I could physically change myself, I'd be taller and love a longer neck.
  7. I have a secret fantasy of being a NYC cab driver, but without those long hours and I'd get a swank new taxi, not one of those busted ones with the scant AC.
  8. I'd rather have a bowl of soup than a piece of cake.
  9. I never owned a car.
  10. I'm not a Halloween person.
  11. I love that Hello Kitty is a Scorpio too.
  12. I am growing basil and chives right now and it feels pretty monumental to grow my own food.
  13. I just rode my bike over The Manhattan Bridge, The Brooklyn Bridge and The Williamsburg Bridge all in the past week for the first time ever.
  14. My highest grade ever was my final grade for the year in physics, junior year of high school. I got an A+ that equaled 105 pts, the highest that year out of everybody! I have no rational explanation how I understood it, considering I am no science genius...but seems I am a racial stereotype.
  15. I think Easter has the best candy, as far as the holidays.
  16. I use to have purple hair.
  17. I have only lived in 4 places my whole life.
  18. I've snowmobiled across a glacier in Iceland and rode an elephant through the northern Hills of Thailand.
  19. I am superstitious about not having cake on your birthday.
  20. I was born with no bottom canine teeth.
  21. I always choose the window seat on planes.
  22. I like the cookie part of the Oreo, not the stuffing.
  23. I want to see all 50 states. I have 11 more to go...and I want to see all 7 continents, 3 more to go.
  24. I can't wait to meet Paul, the psychic octopus, because I'm in awe of him.
  25. I thought making this list was kind of hard, despite all my trivialities.