Monday, September 12, 2011

Full Moon in Pisces, My Natal 10th!

JACKPOT!

I love anytime Pisces is in the air -- as it hits my natal 10th (career) and my solar 5th (love)! Today, it hit it in a big way, as I debuted two new columns -- so check them out!

At über fab fashion blog, Refinery 29, I wrote lifestyle horoscopes for Fashion Week:
http://www.refinery29.com/refinery29-horoscopes-for-your

Then at Astrology.com, where I write a daily pop culture blog called Astrogossip, I debuted my astrological advice column, Sex Signs:
http://www.astrology.com/sex-signs-wanna-swing/2-d-d-381339

...and as for what a full moon in Pisces it all about in the general sense, it means celebrating an end of a cycle -- as Pisces is the last sign of the zodiac and a full moon signifies a completion -- so karma, karma, karma will be the theme for everyone! This can mean waiting for it or going after it and making some... To set you in the right mood, here's the perfect theme song for the occasion -- if not lyrically, at least musically! So, dance, dance, dance it out, until you're feeling the rejuvenation...