Sunday, November 11, 2012

Neptune Goes Direct In Pisces

Wish List.

Neptune is the planet of dreams; Pisces is the sign of the dreamer. Aligned together, the energy will turn to a softer shade of sunshine, making you want to close your eyes and drift away, into a dream state where all is perfect...and being that this magical day is also on 11/11, which obviously makes many people think of 11:11 and go into wish mode, go ahead, put a request out into the universe now. This transit is going to last until 2025, so there is time enough for infinite possibilities. Until then, be patient.

...and for all those who don't know about this "11:11" thing, it's a worldwide phenomena. There are a bunch of people who see it all the time and believe it's a message from somewhere beyond. I see it often because when I was younger, a friend told me if I see it, I should make a wish. So, because it was called to my attention, I've noticed it. Whether its actually anything to really consider, as in a spiritual wake up call, I don't -- at least for me, but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate the people who do, especially the fanatical ones...