Wednesday, May 28, 2014

New Moon In Gemini

I Found My Doppelgänger!


May is Asian Pacific American Heritage Month and who knew, while watching HBO's series to celebrate the month, "East Of Main Street," I would find my doppelgänger in their episode called "Small Talk." ....Not only do we share the same heritage, but all her answers could of come right out of my mouth! Plus, I love she was the only child to choose glamorous careers (18 sec. is my favorite!) and the only one with an aversion to being tied down. She rocks!!!! Hope children like her are the future!

...As for the crappy title pages between the segments, with the question to the answers she gives -- I don't know how to get the page to be a normal size, to be fully legible and I spent hours trying to sort it out...but with my short Gemini rising attention span, offset with the energy of this new moon, I no longer care.

Here's the list of questions, if you really need to know:
  • I found my doppelgänger! She is also....
  • What's your favorite food?
  • Describe yourself...
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?
  • What do you wish?
  • Does it matter that you marry someone Asian?
  • ...and what else?