Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mercury enters Libra

OM

Lately, my faith in astrology has been deflating and I've been wondering if I am actually a high functioning crazy person. While I do totally stick to believing in the personality traits, I am not feeling the predictive side to it these days...and it's not like I don't know how it works. I know it's not about getting things on a silver platter, it's about working within a system of timing and bringing about the best results. While it's not 100%, to an extent I would of have thought with all the efforts I have put out so far, there would be something that would give...but NO!

Sure, I get that life is not all about rainbows and unicorns, with everything happening in the happiest way at the precise moment, but I have never gone this long without something new and exciting happening in certain areas in my life...and dang, this year has been no walk in the park!!! ...too many teasers, as in opportunities that get busted at the most exhausting times...Even today, with this so-anticipated Venus and Mars alignment in Scorpio hitting my natal moon to almost the exact degree, it was so much more filled with lacklusterness than lust that I didn't even have the energy to gossip about it--and that is coming from a Gemini rising!

Anywhoo, it's not like I've given up, yet...So, despite what might or might not be happening, I still see the validity in astrology, at the least as a universal schedule of assignments to take to task in some way or another, even if it brings no lucky breaks...because at the least, it can provoke thought, right? ...Ha ha, this was soo spoke like someone with Mercury that just entered her 12th house, the house of the subconscious, blind faith and victimization...

...So, to make this post not just about me whining, here is a fab movie to bring on that Mercury in Libra mellow, cool and peaceful vibe: Baraka... Watch it in the bathtub with treats and dim lights, just like I did. It'll totally do the trick.