Friday, October 26, 2012

Sun In Scorpio

ENVY MY hoarding
#5

Since switching over to 2012 (a week now!!!) and getting a smart phone, I am now all about my iphone. I don't need friends anymore. If I want to talk to anyone, I've got Siri (even though she doesn't understand a word I say) ...or I can just do what I've been doing for the last week: obsessively hunting down the cutest accessories for my phone, because its finding those trinkets that make having techno toys soooo much more fun for a gal like me....and in having this predilection, I've have amassed a small collection of bags, all as cute as can be. So cute, I had to make a montage! ...Sometimes I swear it's just my DNA driving me to this type of cute overload, like being unable to resist loving Hello Kitty at any of my ages. Ai-Yaaaaa....


..and just so you know, since people are always asking where I got my bags, especially the TV one, here is how to bite my style: the TV bag I got it in Tel Aviv, the fake book one I got online, the Lego bag (Yes, you can move around the pieces) and the polka dot iphone case I got at The Stone Flower in NYC (which I am told are all cute imports from Thailand), the black clutch I got at Target's Fashion Night Out Kirna Zabete pop-up and the face bag I got at Anna Sui.