Monday, July 22, 2013

Sun Enters Leo

Lights, Camera, Action

My fave Style By Sign video of the week: Leo!


Bite My Style
In honor of Leo, we (Jozie and I) went for a new approach to my hair. Plus, on a day we had to do 24 videos, we had to make it more structural, to not f-up the green screen magic you see in the background...Anyway, as for the outfit, I scored this gray number on eBay--which I can see why it was being sold off, because it makes one look like a hippo...So, to offset, I have my lovely In God We Trust "Sweet Tits" necklace, dangle earrings from my grandmother, pyramid ring from Patricia Field, mint oblong ring from somewhere in Istanbul, mint green ring with sparkle from Modcloth, leather strap bracelet from Hotic in Istanbul, and lucky charm bracelet from Archie McVee's jumbo super awesome surprise box -- one of my favorite b-day presents ever, from my friend Arion, AKA LaLa, and this was back when they had a jumbo box, which was enormous and filled with the most ridiculous things ever! Love!