Monday, August 20, 2012

New Moon in Leo Day 4

Laced Glamour: Tourist Chic





What I learned today: If you ever take a double-decker bus tour, sit in the back for the better views. Judy and I did the front and back, and the back was way more impressive. Also, the tour guides are whack. Imagine saying the same speech every day at least 3 times a day to an unresponsive group of tourists... To say the least, our daytime tour guide was hysterical, as she sounded totally stir crazy, and our second guide, who sounded like Bloomberg's gay cousin, made up his own info during parts of our tour or was just spewing a lot of outdated info....As for why I am on this bus when I live in NYC, it's because my darling friend Judy, (Author of The Official Book of Sex, Drugs, and Rock 'n' Roll Lists and How Not To Date) got a new assignment that required she have to ride the hop-on-hop-off lines. So, we made a day of it and dressed the part! Voila!