Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Sun And Jupiter Aligned In Gemini

Feel Like The Queen Of Sheba

It's week four of Style By Sign and things are falling into place. I am loving script writing, styling looks and working with people. As a writer, my typical work day requires I talk and see no one, which is shocking considering how much I do talk and like to talk. Sure, I have no problem talking to myself, but having responses from someone other than myself is kind of nice.   

As to Bite My Style:
My dress is from Stone Flower, a cute and totally random store I found one day at South Street Seaport. That place has the crappiest collection of stores, but Stone Flower is a little treasure. They're from Thailand and there are two locales within the Seaport; one for clothes, another for accessories.

This cute dress is from their summer collection -- the headband is suppose to be tied around the waist, but in a homage to The Stepford Wives, the original, which was on this weekend, I wore it as a headband to give a more retro look. The pearl drop earrings are another pair from my G-ma's amazing collection and my Wilma Flintstone necklace was a b-day gift from my friend Mina. The white gloves I picked up ages ago at Screaming
Mimi's; my pink bow belt is Ted Baker and shoes are Bruno Magli (the brand OJ made famous) which I bought last summer at Artists and Flea in Williamsberg, at the vintage stall on the right side just as you enter.


As for my Queen of Sheba look, it's mostly comprised of stuff Jeffrey, our producer, found around the office. My black Tracy Feith shift dress was the only thing that belonged to me and the infinity scarf and gladiator lace up sandals were Jozie's, the hottie behind all my fantastic hair and make-up.

Anyway, this week's favorite video is...TBA...
Update!
June 17, 2013
Pisces!

Click here for the entire playlist!