My 6-Day Hurricane Odyssey:
Hershey to Collegeville to Philadelphia to Trenton to Lower East Side to Brooklyn and back again....
What I learned from Hurricane Sandy:
- When natural disaster is coming, in PA, the water and donuts are the first to go.
- Sequins are the perfect fashion statement to wear for an extreme weather outing.
- I have no friends above 39th St.
- Hitchhiking is the fastest way to get around NYC during a power outage.
- Being a 3-day Takata-Möller was the best! Bonsai for friends that make being a refugee so fun, easy and decadent.