Sunday, October 4, 2009

Full moon in Aries

It's all about me.

The number 119 follows me. On clocks, I see 1:19 am/pm, 10:19, 11:09, (zeros are not considered in numerology). On invoices, counters, random areas, etc., it’s incessant. It’s occurred so much, that most of the time now it feels extra eerie, an in super happenstance situations where I randomly look up for no reason to see it, like on a passing bus or a marker on the side of a highway, or an exit during a road trip or even randomly winding up in front of houses that are that number.

Even stranger is after I tell friends I see this number; they will start to see it with me. For instance, a few years ago while away for a weekend with two friends, after telling them the night before I keep seeing this number, we pulled into a gas station and the pump right before just had someone buy exactly $119 worth of gas. That was by far the freakiest one yet.

I had a slew of theories for why this was possible, like it would be a significant date, time or person that would mean something to me — as in birth time, birth date or numerological name… So far, my only possible connection is two of my most psychic experiences have been with people born with 119 in their birthdays, as in Nov. 9 and Sept. 11. My one friend, who is also one of those most psychic people I ever met, thought the numbers were markers of some kind, to let me know I was on the right path and that life was moving along properly. Her theory was my favorite and when I see it, it’s like a nod in my own mind that life is just dandy — which is pleasant, because it does offer a sense of perspective.

Of course, this is all speculation and it could just be another random coincidence that I should let go and stop being so kookoo about...but I can't, so I don't...and oddly enough, this full moon was exactly at 11.9' degrees Aries in my natal 11th house, the house of hopes and wishes...what does this means? I can only hope it brings a cavalcade of excitement...and even crazier, when I got home tonight, this was the time on my stove: