Thursday, September 23, 2010

Full moon in Aries

New! New! New!


Today's full moon was at zero degrees and in Aries, the first sign of the zodiac, which means big things astrologically speaking--as in a whole new cycle and new beginnings. Time to throw out the old and start with the new, while throwing caution to the wind, as it's about trusting your gut and being willing to take risks.

As for me, things are moving along quite swimmingly. However, I constantly have to remind myself not to get too far ahead of myself and create outcomes to situations before letting them turn what they may, because the downfall for me, as I learn over and over again, is that I tend to build things up to greatly disappoint or disregard opportunities instantly, as it has to wow me at the start or never at all. Either all, they all spell reckless behavior and while I may never be cured of this tendency, I might as well try...at the least, I can then say it sucked, right?

Anyway, if you are reading this, you are probably a lot like me, as in a reactionary type that goes in and out of thinking they know everything to some degree... If so, then make the following note to self, as in, "I promise to not be so quick to judge (even if I swear I am psychic) and give things a chance in the following areas, as not all surprises come in recognizable packages and until you know for sure, you know nothing," ...and with full/new moons usually only in full effect for two weeks, the good news is that if this new way of living doesn't work for you, then you can scrap it ASAP...but if it does, then woohoo for being in tune with this astrological happening!

Areas per sign in which to sample:
Aries (March 21-April 19): Celebrating your accomplishments with humility
Taurus (April 20- May 20): Giving yourself compassion 
Gemini (May 21- June 20: Taking part in charity
Cancer (June 21-July 22): Being open about fighting for what you want
Leo (July 23- August 22): Listening to others, and not just for cues on when you can talk again
Virgo (August 23- September 22): Seeing intimacy as a beautiful thing, rather than work
Libra (September 23- October 22): Sticking to commitments
Scorpio (October 23-November 21): Practicing things to make perfect
Sagittarius (November 22- December 21): Being more selfless in giving romance
Capricorn (December 22-January 19): Being more involved with family
Aquarius (January 20-February 19): Being direct in your communications
Pisces (February 20-March 20): Thinking seriously for the long-term