Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Moon in Taurus

Feeling the love...



Voila, here is my spot from The Daily Connection, aired on April 27, 2011 (Best start time is at 25 seconds)... and would just like to say, it so takes a village...so a very special thanks to some seriously amazing people that I feel lucky to have as friends: Stevie H., Taurus and make-up artist extraordinaire who worked his magic on me and has been a fab friend from way back, waking up at the crack of dawn with me to do my make-up the first first time I did a TV appearance too. LOVE YOU BOO and "....something's going to happen..."; Jaime P., my ultimate Aquarius techie-friend who recorded the segment and put it on DVD for me--and has been one of my oldest friends from back in the day when we were goofy teens running around NYC, epically meeting through a mutual friend at a Butthole Surfers concert. XOXOXOX Jaime, Friends Foreva!!; and Niklas M., Libra and film mastermind who converted this file (and all my others), so I could upload it here today! You're 110% love!!!!!! Kyssar! Kyssar!