Friday, July 17, 2009

Mercury enters Leo

Begin all your sentences with "I" for the next 16 days.

...I want my suitcase. I can’t take my clothes anymore. I want channel 7 back. I miss Oprah. I wish I weren’t so brain dead. I wish I could remember things better. I can’t wait to be caught up on sleep. I am not on vacation and I don’t feel fully at home either. I feel somewhere in-between and that is kind of strange. I can’t stop looking at my slideshow. I could listen to that song and relive that day over and over. I feel autistic with so much repetition. I was in France a week ago. I am so tired. I am so wishing I was totally psychic, but what difference would it make? I live like I’m totally psychic anyway…. I don’t know what I want to eat. I woke up so late today…I have so much crap to do. I have to go visit my g-ma. I don’t have much time today before I have to go meet my friends…I’m such a mess. I so want my suitcase back already. I can’t stop obsessing about it. I am such a brat. I just can’t help it. I wish it would rain today, rain hard...