Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jupiter enters Aries

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

I don't care that it's the coldest day in NYC this winter, with grayish/yellow ice and snow covering everything; I'm still going to spend my day running about outside in my bikini, because it's mind over matter when it comes to life and if I don't suck up the challenge of obstacles, to get what I ultimately want (Today, it's a rooftop jacuzzi.), then only I am to blame for my dissatisfactions. Besides, nothing ever happens perfectly, and if it did, what would be the point after a while? Perfection is a verb, not a noun. A transitory point of view.

So, today, as Jupiter, the planet of luck and expansion, zips into Aries, the sign of rebellion, the pioneer, and the unforgiving competitor, I say hold tight to the reins and steer yourself onto a new fascinating unknown! A path that amazes and challenges; one that brings out your best fearless leader! If you do, then you can reap the rewards that is Jupiter in Aries (lasts until June 4, 2011).

Plus, the good news is that Aries is also the sign of impatience, so the scenery will change fast, with sudden opportunities and even quicker results -- which will be totally unlike this recent Jupiter in Pisces, which personally for me, worked slow as molasses and went down to the last drop to really give me its flavor...as in its last day revealing the culmination of my efforts finally adding up to a sense arrival... As for my Jupiter in Aries adventure, I only hope I have to hold on even tighter, as the next part gets even wilder and more gratifyingly excitingly... 

As for what's what for each sign, here's the run down of where to throw caution away from and run directly into (For maximum insight, read your sun and rising sign!):

Aries (March 21-April 19): Letting your pioneering spirit lead the way, seeing your impulses pay off.

Taurus (April 20- May 20):
Expanding your sense of comfort, balancing work and play.

Gemini (May 21- June 20):
Juggling variety
ingeniously, having your cake and eating it too.

Cancer (June 21-July 22):
Trusting where you belong, ensuring a sense of security.

Leo (July 23- August 22):
Inspiring others with your talents, gaining the respect you desire.

Virgo (August 23- September 22):
Sharing your skills for a greater good, thriving on a deeper sense of purpose.

Libra (September 23- October 22):
Expressing and exchanging ideals, living beautifully.

Scorpio (October 23-November 21):
Wielding power positively, being an object of envy versus its purveyor.

Sagittarius (November 22- December 21):
Exploring your freedom, living up to your principles.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19):
Cashing in on hard work, succeeding on your term.


Aquarius (January 20-February 19): Changing up the status quo, redefining authority.

Pisces (February 20-March 20): Forging a deeper spiritual state-of-being, feeling closer to nirvana.