Saturday, May 5, 2012

Full Moon in Scorpio

Reach deeper into yourself.

Ok, it's actually May 31st and I'm waaaay behind on keeping up my posts. So, its fairly inconsequential what the full moon in Scorpio means and how it can affect anyone now (full and new moon's energy typically lasts two weeks)...but no matter, as this moon is all about the unknown and stepping into an intense twist of fate. So, hope yours was thrilling...

For me, it began with a bang--as in vegging out at under the waterfalls of Ein Gedi, floating away on the Dead Sea and watching the full moon in Scorpio rise over the mountains of Jordan with two of my most favorite people--FLC and Sheelomi SaSa...and it so happens to be one degree off an exact alignment with my natal moon, which means miracles in store -- as in, I'll always have today...