Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New Moon in Leo Day 13

Laced Glamour: Double your chickens, double the fun.















This has nothing to do with anything, but out-and-out bragging. Of all the accomplishments in my life, solving the Rubik's Cube is one of the tops on my list. It took a long time to figure it out, as in, way post its craze, and NO I did not get any help. Give me any one and I can do it. This one took 2 hours, but the fastest I did it once was 15 minutes. Not that I give a shit about speed, as I know how to do it in a very guerrilla manner, but no matter, it's a skill I want everyone to know I have.

As for today's pics, I combined them into a Full Moon in Pisces' slide show, so I didn't have to be redundant about my beautiful day spent with beautiful people in a most beautiful place...Highlights: two visits to the beauty spa, starting with a massage, then later got a pedicure, swung high above the trees, laid eggs from the sky, played chicken on the highway, chased the sunset around a reservoir, ate tons of yumminess and even my ice cream cone had paparazzi....

Favorite Pic Of The Day
Thank You Jaime!