Monday, September 3, 2012

Moon in Gemini

Double trouble or double the fun?

It's actually Wed. AM right now and I am still thinking about Monday and wondering WTF did it all mean? So, to get right down to business -- it was a freaky day chock-full-of super strange coincidences and odd occurrences ...The day started late, as I vegged in my bed most of the AM...Later in the  afternoon I went out for coffee and to write in my journal for an hour. After, on the way home I stopped by a store and bought a pair of black flats, then dropped them off and walked over towards Mott St., to where I was meeting my friend Kizzi for dim sum...On the way, I stopped in at a Buddhist temple to get a fortune, which I love doing. I usually go to one closer to my apartment, with the biggest Buddha in NYC, but this time I went to one on Mott. Crazy, crazy, my fortune was quite interesting and it had two things that slightly freaked me out (in a good way). It mentioned a blue moon -- which there was on Friday -- and also about moths. The day before I saw a movie with moths!!!!!! ....So, then I get to the restaurant and meet up with Kizz -- and WTF, she comes in wearing the SAME EXACT FLATS I BOUGHT JUST MOMENTS BEFORE! AHHHH! What are the chances, in this whole entire city of shoes that I would happen to buy the same pair that my friend would be wearing the day we are meeting up!!!! SOOO CRAZY!

Anyway, after freaking out about that. I tell her about my fortune and we discuss....then I tell her I have another fortune from a prior time in my bag and I should see what that says -- to compare. I reach in, look, it has the same words...hmm?... I thought it was it, but guess I was wrong, so I fish around and find another, open that up and OMFG, it's the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the same fortune twice, months apart, from two different temples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me that isn't freaky?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, after eating, we head to Hotel Chantelle for Monday Bingo with the amazing and hilarious Murray Hill and Linda Simpson. I play the silly mental game of, "If I win, it means this..." and holy crap, I won two times!!!! The first was a lovely beach towel and the Satina Sister dolls, of which I gave to Kizz. She teaches pre-school, so its for the kids....

Anyway, that last part wasn't so strange per se, but in the wake of all this crazy stuff happening I tell my friend about my 119 thing -- how I always see that number in the oddest places. Last time was a few weeks ago when I bought a pair of shoes. When I got them home I noticed one of them had pieces of tape on the inside with numbers on it. I pulled off the top one #256, and the number underneath was 119!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How fucking crazy is that! ....So, tonight, after telling Kizzi about 119, and how people will see it with me in a weird way after I tell them about it, guess what was the jackpot amount for Bingo that night??? $119!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES $119!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And even crazier than that, Kizzi wins it!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN??????? Am I crazy or is the universe trying to tell me something????