Sunday, November 7, 2010

Venus retrogrades into Libra

Who cares what anyone else thinks?

I know, I know...There I was having one of those days at the gym, feeling like a zombie in retrograde smack down mode...giddiness is not the word I would use to describe my mood, as I was going through the motions on the elliptical, not even breaking a sweat and zoning out on the TV when this video popped up:

...and although my instinct would of normally made me turn the station ASAP, I was being possessed by a certain strain of poppiness I couldn't fight....and let me tell you, until that day I never consciously listened to any Taylor Swift song ever, assuming I'd have no tolerance, but then there I was, lured in by this video where she plays an awkward teen in love with her neighbor, writing notes to him from across the way, making me stay until the end when I let out my big, "Awwwwwwwwww."

Yes, warmness.

...What can I say, those are the kind of disgusting surprises that will occur during a retrograde...Now let me go puke from this admission...