Monday, November 8, 2010

Mercury enters Sagittarius

TMI

Being green is good and I appreciate that I have a low flush toilet, but it has an irritating side. Every time I poo, I have to clear its landing or I have to clean the toilet...Since the bowl is basically dry (and big), with only a small opening at the bottom with water, if I don't get my shit right into that hole, in its entirety, completely clearing the sides, it'll hit the wall and stick there and dry until I clean it...there have been cases it dried so hard, it almost had to be scrapped off and then those times I had to clean up after guests (dry heave)...but for the most part, at this point, I have good aim...and I eat a lot of fiber.

Oh and P.S. I hate the new blogger. It has weird kinks in typing, copying and pasting and uploading pictures...basically everything.