Monday, December 10, 2012

Mercury Re-enters Sagittarius

Hello World, Are You Listening?

Announcing: getting a bit of Kiki in more places in the world! As always, I will be doing my 2013 Love, Madness, Obsession Astro Guide on the www.theFrisky.com, with the complete calendar of when you have the luckiest times in love, sex, money and all that. Post date TBA.



Also, gals in Australia check out my 2013 Astro Predictions Guide in Girlfriend, including your magical tarot message of the year and a mini-numerology guide. Out in the January 2013 edition, on your newsstands now!







For Canadians, I'll be in your country too--hoorah! Flare magazine is doing a special 12-page fashion feature of my 2013 predictions, with lucky style tips to ensure a year of pretty prosperity. Out in the January 2013 edition, on newsstands now!